Oilheat More Efficient than Ever
Did you know?
- New Oilheat systems now boast efficiency ratings of 95 percent, providing more warmth with less fuel than ever before.
- Recent studies funded by NYSERDA show fuel savings as high as 48.3 percent when replacing an outdated boiler with a new, high-efficiency boiler.
- Oilheat equipment is constantly evolving to incorporate advancements in efficiency and comfort. Many new boilers are designed to incorporate weather-responsive controls that greatly reduce fuel usage during mildly cold weather and provide a more even heat with fewer temperature swings.
- Other important advancements include two-stage burners that conserve fuel and electronically commutated furnace blowers that save electricity, provide smoother operation and work well with high-efficiency central air conditioning systems.
- See more at: http://oilheatamerica.com/oilheat/efficient/#sthash.HOSMqDsR.dpuf
Learn more at: http://oilheatamerica.com/oilheat/efficient/