For Realty Professionals
ProGuard, ProGuard Plus and Pro-Sept aren’t just invaluable resources for homeowners, business owners and oilheat dealers. These programs are also useful tools for home inspectors and powerful selling points for real estate professionals. Knowing this, The Powderhorn Agency has partnered with the American Energy Coalition and their Oilheat-Realty Partnership Program.
- Don't lose a sale because of storage tank concerns
- Don't lose a sale because of electrical appliance concerns
- Don't lose a sale because of heating or cooling system concerns
- Don't lose a sale because of septic tank concerns
- Do give your clients the comfort and peace of mind they're looking for
Please review some of the Oilheat-Realty Partnership Program's specific features and benefits below, and if you’re a real estate professional who’s interested in joining us, click here to contact us.
If you’re already a part of this program, please give your clients a tour of our Interactive House to show how ProGuard provides room-to-room coverage that ensures homeowners’ comfort, safety and peace of mind.
Realty Support For Oilheat Dealers
AEC Oilheat-Realty Patnership Program
- Working With AEC via state, local and Regional Associations
- Forge Stronger Relationships With Realtors
- Strong Pro-Oilheat Messaging
- Non-Competitive Presentation
- Meets NORA Requirements
- Live Presentations/Webinars
- Tanks/Regs & Safety Efficiency
- In addition to: Oilheat Benefits & Full Service, Automatic Delivery, Bioheat® Fuel, ULSHO, Oilheat Safety, Upgrades & Billing
- Educational Materials/Leave Behinds
- Developed by AEC and Funded by Local Associations/NORA
Visit the American Energy Coalition website for more information.